Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ramblings in March

Sun is shining outside, but I am not feeling it. It is time to subtract. Painful, but what is left in life from the 60's but to let go those that wish to cause pain. Goodbye.
My dog, Lyle Love-It is always happy to see me. Guess that is all I really need now. His smile is worth so much more than a lot of people or things in my life.
Ok, so much for bemoaning life as it is right now.
I am on a rampage about the new Governor of Florida. He, like the rest of the Republican idiots voted into office this last fall, is taking on Education and Unions. I do believe that they want us to be stupid so that control will fall, even more, into the hands of the repulsive rich right. Ugh!
At the same time, I am wondering where, oh where is the left and why are they not stepping up to stop this insanity? Hopefully, come elections of 2012, they will come out of the woodwork and cause a stand against this idiocy.
The age of 60 has found me pondering who and what are really important. Certainly, those that can see beyond their own needs and those who value art, music, education are important. I just don't get those that can't get beyond themselves.
Oh, to those who are wondering.......I did get my new license and Social Security card. I am a real citizen again. Is that a good thing? I guess, as I can now drive and prove who I am. I really thought it would be fun to wear a disguise for the picture. Groucho Marx glasses and a fuzzy wig. Oh wait, that would be my own hair. Just need a cigar and a mustache.
Well, not so interesting, but real. Have a wonderful week all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment