Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday/February

Sun is shining today. Looks warm but is still a bite in the breeze. According to the weather forecast it will be spring like next week. I am looking for a new pair of flip-flops for the summer. My sisters dog, Mab, ate mine last summer when they were here visiting. I am not upset about it, as I had had them for a couple of years and was really looking for an excuse to get a new pair. So a big thanks to Mab.
We have had lots of rain and that is a good thing. We have been nearly 2 ft. below what we are supposed to have.
However, being less that 3 ft. above sea level makes for a very soggy back yard.
I have been getting lots of mail from AARP and various insurance companies. First, I would join AARP because they are there for the folks that are rich and back the GOP. Other insurance companies just have a tendency to piss me off. There is way to much legalize in their pitches which I don't understand, but have found that it usually means: "your not covered for that".
I have watched as Egypt has ousted a corrupt government this past week. I sure wish we could have done the same with GWB and Co.. I would have been at the top of the list to get rid of that idiot and company. I hope it works to the peoples advantage and they take time to work out just what they want.
Well, nothing going on of any significance in 1951 this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment